Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Quick Update

I'm still incredibly busy at work and don't have time to blog like I wish I could. But last night's election results forced me to comment on Fat Man's Corner. So I thought I'd give a quick update here before I get back to non-blogging. :o(

Since my last post - 3 months ago! - we've reconciled with our son. Actually, that happened shortly after my last post. Thanks to my wife's unwaivering faith and prayers he came home. It was genuinely beautiful, heartwarming, and reaffirming. He's a great guy and I'm proud of the man he's becoming.

Also, again thanks to my wife's unwaivering faith and prayers, we got Wes enrolled into a fantastic college (though small and very remote) this fall.

Note to self:

I really need to post detail about Louetta's faith and prayers and their miraculous results.

I also need to post about the rest of my family. Posting on this blog started out during a serious family crisis and has been dominated by that topic. I have a wonderful family. I need to introduce them all.

When I have time I will. But now I have to get back to work.

God bless.